Mobile IT Engineer
Mobile IT Field Engineer (M/F) London
As a Hemmersbach Technician you make the end users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd/3rd Level VIP Support - remote and on site - quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- You will help users with their problems and requests, thus putting a smile on their faces
- You will analyse, resolve issues, set up / remove work stations to ensure Client SLA’s are met.
- You will log your approach and your solution to problems in a ticketing system
- Have experience in IT support with break fix on desktops/laptops and ideally also with ticketing systems.
- Are comfortable working in a Microsoft environment
- Have good English skills and are motivated to do something good for your users
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our Human Resources development programme.
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees.
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes.
- Many other benefits to make your working hours and breaks as enjoyable as possible.
Who we are:
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.