Key Stage 1 / Early Years Teacher
Key Stage 1 / Early Years Teacher - Experienced Teacher and Newly Qualified Teacher welcome!!
Q - Are you an experienced or Newly Qualified Primary Teacher looking for a fantastic and supported opportunity in a Primary setting??
Q - Do you have high expectations of yourself, your students and the School??
Q - Are you qualified to Degree level?
If so, Clarus Education wants to speak to you about an exciting role in a West London-based Primary School!! Since 2006, this school has made steady progress to 'OUTSTANDING’ in their most recent Ofsted grading. An opportunity has now risen to be a part of this exciting and successful Teaching team.
- Ambitious and optimistic about student achievement
- Evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
- Qualified to degree level
- Knowledge of the primary / early years curriculum
- Committed to equality and safeguarding
- MPS/UPS (Inner London Weighting) - £28,799 - £47,998
- Newly Qualified Teacher welcome
- Full time; Permanent
- Starting September 2017
- Contributing to the learning and behaviour across the whole primary school
- 2-form entry Primary School
- High quality facilities
- Ofsted 'OUTSTANDING’ in every category
- West London School - Good travel links - Zone 2
- Bakerloo, Central, Circle and Hammersmith & City - 10-minute walk
- Comprehensive CPD provision
- Committed to student achievement
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date, CV and cover letter today!
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours…