Domestic Heating Engineer
A Domestic Heating Engineer / Domestic Gas Engineer / Breakdown Engineer is required for London. Working for a well respected manufacturer covering mostly in the SW and SE. Calls are quality over quantity and your hours are 8am to 5pm. If your last call runs over and it's important to finish you'll be offered overtime or you can take the time back another day.
Basic salary will depend on your experience
THE ROLE - Domestic Heating Engineer
* Servicing and fault finding of wall mounted and floor standing domestic gas boilers.
* Domestic customers including private homes and social housing
THE PERSON - Domestic Heating Engineer
* ACS qualification
* Have a minimum of 12 months experience of working within the domestic sector
THE PACKAGE - Domestic Heating Engineer
* Door to door travel - 8am to 5pm with your work built in to these times.
* 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
* Opportunities to develop your career and work for a supportive and progressive company
LOCATION - Domestic Heating Engineer
Candidates can live within London, Dartford and Bromley area - work will be mostly within SE and SW