Finance Manager (Flexible Working)
Fantastic recruitment business, based in Central Bristol, is looking for an experienced Finance Manager.
The company have grown from scratch to a sizeable business in a very short space of time and now have the need for more commercial and financial input.
Duties will be extremely varied and include:
- Contractor payroll - we use an online system called ETZ - we have 45 contractors out at the moment, the contractors process timesheets weekly and we pay them monthly - last month contractor payroll was £335k
- Permanent invoicing - approximately £60k per month - maybe 5-10 invoices per month
- Supplier payments - Approx £25k per month at present ( Office / equipment / IT / Telco etc)
· Staff Payroll - Approx £50k per month (although this is currently outsourced and may remain that way)
- Commissions - taking revenue figures and calculating commissions to communicate to internal payroll partner.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts + reporting pack
- Credit control - ie chasing invoices (although current debtor days average less than 30 days)
- Processing expenses - approx. £3k per month
- Managing relationship with Banking Sales finance / Bank and managing cashflow forecast.
The role can be a mix of office and home based work.
Previous experience of working within a recruitment or professional services business is advantageous but in no way a necessity.....