Assistant Manager - Torquay
£18-19,000 + bonus and company benefits
If you want to join a progressive, developing, and forward thinking company offering very realistic career development opportunities then this is the company for you.
They are an award winning company operating high street cafe bakeries serving proper barista coffee and a bespoke organic menu produced and made fresh daily, and they are looking for an Assistant Manager in Torquay.
As the Assistant Manager you will work alongside the manager and have responsibility for managing every aspect of the business.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only.
ROLE - ASSISTANT MANAGER
As the Assistant Manager you will manage day to day operations:
- Training, and motivating the team
- Controlling costs & budgets
- Ordering & controlling stock
- Managing wastage
- Driving sales
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintaining compliance and company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant coffee shop, restaurant/cafe/or catering manager in busy customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- An outgoing personality and positive attitude
- Passion for working with and serving great fresh food and coffee
- Stock management
- Some financial & commercial acumen
- A strong desire to have a good work life balance
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company and the market leader in their sector.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.