Head of Commercial Finance
Partner Financial are working with a successful international Consumer business, headquartered in Central London. The brand have a strong track record of growth and have a notable footprint from both a UK and global perspective. With aggressive growth plans through acquisitions across Europe, their strategy positions the brand at the forefront of its market and main competitors; the finance team have made a notable contribution to what the business has been able to deliver to date.
Reporting to the CFO, it is essential that you are able to build a strong personal brand across the business. By demonstrating strong leadership skills, you will contribute to and ultimately support the business, by providing insight, analysis and influence. You will also be heavily involved with the key decision making process and the long term strategy of the brand, driving the overall performance of the business.
The position will suit a confident, proactive and ambitious professional with a desire to support the CFO with the continued growth of the brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with key stakeholders including the Marketing and Sales Directors
- Produce detailed reports for analysis and insight reporting, using influence to drive behaviour and perforrmance
- Provide insightful ad-hoc commercial analysis to support the strategic decision making process
- Involved with business case preparation and presentations detailing the financial performance of the business
- Analyse and support the strategic initiatives
- Responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting process with the key stakeholders
- Produce detailed business reports for the senior management team
- Understand the financial performance of the business
- Ad-hoc analysis to understand the impact of strategic decisions
- Identify growth trends and provide recommendations from the analysis
This role requires a driven, qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/CCA or equivalent) with the capacity to develop strong business relationships. A highly analytical and commercial individual with experience within Consumer or Retail will succeed in this role.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.