Zoot Recruit are proud to be representing this established organisation offering a friendly working atmosphere, established department and enviable reputation in its field.
Do you feel it's time for a change? This is a great opportunity for someone with strong Credit Control experience in the Liverpool area looking for a role with real stability within a successful organisation. This contract opportunity will initially be for 6 months and could be extended to 12 months.
You will be joining a medium sized team reporting to the Credit Manager and will be tasked with:-
- Proactively chasing outstanding debt
- Reduced aged debt within agreed timescales
- Negotiate repayment plans
- Raising invoices
- Allocate cash payments
- Prepare reports for management
- Corresponding with clients and customers alike
- Any admin tasks needed
- Experience in Credit Control is
- Proven record of working to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proven record of working as part of a team is a must
- Must be computer literate and able to pick up bespoke systems
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Experience of V Look ups and Pivot tables is DESIRABLE
For further information and a confidential conversation about this role or similar opportunities, please contact Kerry Swift, on Liverpool 515 0629.
Zoot Recruit specialises in Accountancy and Finance recruitment within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan within Liverpool and our current team boasts over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further vacancies please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zootrecruit