Service Advisor - Crawley - Commercial Vehicles/Trucks
Service Advisor - Crawley Main Dealer
Alecto Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join a busy main dealership based in Crawley. They are a premium brand commercial vehicle and truck brand.
As a Service Advisor you will be a key part of the dealership, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with workshop and retail customers face to face or over the phone. A Service Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, providing advice and communicating vehicle progress and any potential complications.
As a Service Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
As part of a small team you may sometimes be required to take up other responsibilities, essentially teamwork will be very important to the role.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Experience in the Service Department of a main dealership
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- An aptitude for learning technical information
- Previous experience in a target driven role or with 'upsell' targets
- A full, clean driving license is essential
- £24,000 - £26,000 Basic salary dependent on experience
- Excellent Bonus available from upselling
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with an hour for lunch
- Every other Saturday morning 8.30am to 1pm
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jen Davis, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.