Client Support Manager/Paraplanner - Crawley
Client Support Manager/Paraplanner
Based in Crawley
£33,000 - £37,500 per annum
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Client Support Manager/Para-planner to join a growing business in the Crawley area on a permanent basis.
The main aim will be to provide paraplanning services to the financial advisers. Reporting into the Client Support Director, your duties will include:
- Using the Magus in house software and also external software to search the market for the most appropriate product
- Discussing the research with the advisers and compliance
- Saving all research to Watermark filling system
- Using the Magus templates as a starting point to create suitability reports
- Presenting suitability reports to the advisers
- Making sure letters are checked by compliance
- Updating templates where necessary
- Entering details on to Financial Express
- Entering details in to Magus analysis software
- Providing précis of analysis to advisers and compliance
- Saving analysis to Watermark filling system
- Uploading details on to WRAP accounts and printing out all applications and literature
- Completing money laundering checks
- Making sure all Magus compliance documentation is complete
- Submitting case to compliance post client signature
- Producing Voyant reports
For this exciting job opportunity, you will need to be Diploma qualified and ideally have at least 5 years' experience being familiar with a variety of complex situations such as final salary pension transfers, trust work and SSAS cases. Other key requirements will include:
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and 1st Software
- Knowledge of Voyant Financial Planning Software, Fastrak and Selecta pension analysis system
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension, holiday, and parking on site will be available.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.