My client is searching for a professional minded Finance Support Consultant to join a 20 person financial support team.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, and ideally a computer science related degree.
The company offer a fun, fast paced working environment, they pride themselves on their training and encouraging people to develop a lengthy career within the business. If you are interested in other areas of IT, such as Development, QA or Infrastructure my client can offer you the training and base to move into other areas of the business.
- Front-line telephone support
- Logging of calls taken, and action taken in contact management software either directly from the telephone, email or from Voice-Mail
- Dealing with client emails and similar communications. Keeping all email correspondence up to date, and filed within the appropriate client directories
- Efficient diagnosis of software problems or faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone, by remote access or by email
- Ensure all client data and other information is held in accordance with the companies published confidentiality and data handling rules.
My client has a clear career path which will allow the chosen candidate to move into other areas of the business after a successful period time. This is an excellent career opportunity with and excellent salary, so if you are interested please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.