Senior Quantity Surveyor - Guildford
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Guildford, Surrey
A Consultancy boasting over 100 years' experience of providing a high-class Quantity Surveying duties to a whole host of high profile clients, is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding office in Guildford.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage a variety of high end residential projects across South East England.
This is a unique opportunity which will provide longevity and reward. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to challenging and exciting projects.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a friendly team who provide clients with an outstanding QS service on all projects
Day to day role will include:
- Reporting to the Partners
- Manage projects from tender stages to final accounts
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing Cost plans, Reports and Documents
- Maintaining client relationships
- Performing Employer Agent roles
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have/be:
- 10 years PQS experience
- MRICS is ideal, not essential
- Residential experience
- A successful track record of running residential projects
- Client facing
- Excellent Maths and ICT skills
- Able to make informed, balanced business decisions
This is rare opportunity to gain a role with one of the most successful, quantity surveying consultancies.
- 25 days holiday
- Career progression
- Responsible for your own projects
- Private Health insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Pension scheme
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in Guildford, or the surrounding area, looking at your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Guildford / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / Quantity surveyor / Commercial Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / MRICS /