Senior Sales Executive
Exhibition Senior Sales Executive up to £30K basic (OTE £37.5K guide). Working for a massive international business. Based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
• Join a large successful international business.
• Massive career development opportunity, this company actively promotes from within.
• Gain access to the best in class internal training.
• Substantial benefits include: matched pension scheme, share save schemes, excellent holiday allowance, charity days, season ticket loans, life assurance etc
• Excellent salary and uncapped commission.
Our client is a global blue chip media business. They have significant heritage and have evolved significantly over the last few years with a clear business strategy. With an excellent reputation in the market you would have the opportunity to work on one of their growing events which is held in Asia.
About the role of an Exhibition Senior Sales Executive:
As an Exhibition Senior Sales Executive, you will be expected to focus on selling to new clients and handle a pool of existing customers. The sales process is a mixture of telephone, client meetings and attending events to meet prospective clients on an international basis. You would be selling exhibition stand space, sponsorship plus any print and online advertising opportunities.
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
- Have successfully sold exhibition space previously ideally (media sales/ sponsorship people will also be considered).
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with new clients
- Experience of selling to an international audience, you will be selling to customers in Europe, Americas and the Middle East.
- Knowledge/interest in the food/hospitality market would be an advantage.
- Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner.
- Evidence of achieving / over achieving targets team and personal.
- Experienced in using a consultative sales process.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
How to apply for this Senior Sales Executive role?
My client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Exhibition Senior Sales Executive role is something you would like to be considered for please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.