Staff Nurse - Adult Complex Needs - up to £31K!
A specialist, independent hospital near Bexleyheath, SW London, is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic RMN/RNLD to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role is paying up to £31,000 p/a dependent on experience.
This hospital provides specialist complex nursing care to working age adults with severe learning difficulties, challenging behaviours and mental health conditions, and is easily accessible by public transport links. Service users are encouraged to regularly socialise and participate in local events, and are also supported to attend local colleges and educational providers to increase their skillsets and wellbeing. The service has a Good rating from the CQC, and individuals at the hospital can either be stepping down from secure services or coming from residential services.
- You must be a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse in the UK
- You must have an active and clear NMC pin number
- You must have knowledge of safeguarding and other healthcare legislation
- Relevant experience with the learning disability/mental health client group is necessary
- You must have excellent clinical skills, i.e. venepuncture, PEG feeds, catheterisation etc., which must be able to be evidenced
- A full-time, permanent contract
- Up to £31K dependent on experience
- Company discount scheme
- Clearly defined career progression pathways throughout the group
- Extensive and specialist training prior to commencement and during employment
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals/snacks on shift
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy