Finance Manager - Treasury
Role: Finance Manager - Treasury
Salary: £50,000 - £58,000
Location: Central London
Type: Fixed Term Contract for 6 Months
Are you a Qualified Accountant with team leading experience? Want to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to peoples lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the Finance Team in our clients corporate office based near Tower Bridge. This is an important role in which you will work with the FDC and other operational and finance team members to ensure sound strategic and operational financial management of the company's affairs.
Essentially you will be managing a team of 4 and the role offers an opportunity to play a key role in the financial reporting of the whole of the organisation. You must have ambition and inspire to deliver a strong customer focused finance function to each of the operations directors, managers and corporate managers.
A typical day will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the Treasury Department with the assistance of four Accounts Assistants.
- Overseeing the production of weekly Bank Reconciliations.
- Developing and maintaining procedures and documentation.
- Cash Account Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Bank charges lead schedule
- Supporting the Divisional Finance Managers for banking/cash queries.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
You must have the following qualifications and experience:
- A degree in finance/management or similar.
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Managed a team of at least 3-4 people, with experience of conducting performance reviews. Preferably with teams based offsite
- At least 2 years UK experience in a similar finance management role.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Dynamics AX (Axapta)
- IT Skills, particularly MS Word, Advanced Excel (Vlookups, PIVOT tables, Lower/Upper case) and Outlook.
- Highly numerate with outstanding interpersonal, communication and managerial skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation and respond to needs with urgency.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
Must be immediately available