I am currently recruiting for a Tax Manager for a large software business. You must be immediately available or on short notice.
You will be responsible for the Company's tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for income taxes, VAT and PAYE and prepration of tax returns. You will be abreast of emerging tax laws as well as optimum tax planning and saving provisions.
- Oversight across a number of territories (UK, US and Singapore) including corporation tax, transfer pricing, VAT, income tax and employee mobility.
- Reporting to the management team in terms of tax compliance and risk management
- Working closely with external professional advisors and internal finance and operations teams to implement appropriate processes and systems to ensure tax compliance throughout the business
- Co-ordinating tax related due diligence
- Reviewing of tax provisions
- Providing tax support to the HR/Payroll teams on PAYE and related matters
- Updating processes and controls appropriately and ensuring that these meet Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Supporting the statutory accounts and budget processes in terms of tax disclosures and liabilities.
- ACA qualified from big 4/top 10 practice or CTA qualified
A good knowledge of UK corporate tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas.
- Strong tax experience in a large accounting firm; or tax equivalent experience with a large private tax department.
- M&A tax and/or international tax experience would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
For immediate consideration please apply asap.