ITN Mark Education is currently managing a number of permanent and long term KS1 & KS2 Teaching positions commencing in September in the Bournemouth area.
NQT's and experienced teachers are both welcome to apply for these roles.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Keen to develop their Teaching and Learning practices
- Passionate about making a difference for every child
- Committed to providing children with excellence in academic care
- Confident with full classroom responsibilities
- Team players who able to work well with colleagues and Senior Leadership to achieve shared goals
- Able to set and maintain high expectations for themselves and for their pupils
The roles we have on offer:
- KS1 Classroom teacher for a minimum of 3 months - Ringwood
- KS1 Classroom teacher - permanent - Ringwood
- KS2 Classroom teacher - permanent - Bournemouth
About the school in Ringwood
The positions we have available in Ringwood are for a Junior Community school, who strives to ensure that pupils have the tools to become independent learners. Currently rated by OFSTED as "Requires Improvement", but they have already come a long way from the previous inspection, receiving plenty of positive feedback from the Inspection. The school is looking for a teacher who is up for a challenge and is committed in taking the school to the next band.
About the school in Bournemouth
The position in Bournemouth is also for a community school that work well in providing students with unique mind stimulating activates for children to learn. The school are currently OFSTED rated "Outstanding" making a big leap from their previous "Satisfactory" result. The school are keen to employ a teacher who is dedicated and devoted in ensuring the pupils continue achieving their high results whilst also enabling them to enjoy learning.
If you would like some more detailed information on these roles, then please contact Petra Francisco at ITN Mark Education in Southampton.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.