My client based in Basildon are looking for two CAD/Design Coordinators to join their team.
As CAD/Design Coordinator you will be responsible for pro-actively managing the design process from pre-contract through to practical completion. Must be able to use CAD.
- Provide strong, visible, proactive leadership in safety, programme and quality.
- Identify project critical success factors, translates and communicates to the team as project milestones in relation to design delivery matters.
- Identify Value Engineering and efficiency opportunities relating to design.
- Technical experience, skills and attributes needed of a Design Coordinator.
- Has an understanding or is able to use AutoCAD.
- Proven experience as a design coordinator on similar size projects working for a Facades contractor.
- Experience in Rainscreen Cladding systems, SFS, Curtain walling and Windows.
- Have experience in dealing with suppliers/fabricators and be able to assist the buyer team with the procurement of materials.
- Liaising with the design team to ensure compliace with all statutory regulations and requirements (NHBC, DDA, SBD. Bulding Regs)
- Be Competent with CAD software
My client are a market leader within the Facades and Drywall sectors. They offer their clients a full envelope and drywall solution, from design through to completion, they operate across the residential, commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and retail sectors.