Excellent benefits, fantastic working environment and new offices are just some of the points mentioned in feedback from employees at this company. Established for over 50 years, the company are a highly respected and financially stable leader in their field. Boasting some of the lowest staff turnover of a typical London company, they are recruiting a payroll executive, reporting to the head of finance, working in a team of two and have experience of processing in-house payroll from start to finish. Working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Manage and run monthly payrolls efficiently and accurately using Sage Payroll (Sage HRMP)
- Correctly calculate commissions for staff based on their actual sales
- Send RTI (Real Time Information) to HMRC on monthly basis
- Ensure payment of taxes to HMRC is accurate and timely
- Deal with general employee tax and payroll queries
- Reconcile monthly & year-end reports
- Produce employee & business year-end documentation (P11d, P60s)
- Process auto enrolment pension reports for pension provider
- Ensure contribution payments to pension providers are accurate and timely
- Process and deduct employee contributions from private healthcare scheme
- Management of employee season ticket travel loans / cash advances/cycling to work scheme
- Manage childcare voucher process
- Produce headcount and employee reports
- Previous experience managing the full payroll cycle for a medium to large business
- Sage payroll experience beneficial
- Flexible and adaptable to changing working requirements
- Proven track record of longevity of service
- Comfortable working under pressure in a busy environment and able to multi-task
£28,000 to £32,000
Holiday Entitlement - holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum inclusive of any public and bank holidays. The holiday year is from 1st March to 28th February each year.
Pension Scheme - If eligible, employees will be automatically enrolled to the Pension Scheme from which is operated by Legal and General Insurance Group, and will have the right to opt out. Employees pay 1% and company will contribute 3% into their pension pot.
Private Healthcare - After two years continuous service employees will be eligible to join the Company Private Health Scheme.
Bike Scheme - Will provide a bike Loan to all employees who ask to participate in the scheme.