Python Developer (Full Stack)
Python Developer (Full Stack) - Media Agency / Gaming- Central London
As a member of the Games Data Delivery team, you'll be expected to provide a pivotal role in the backend development of unique industry tools.
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the defining, testing and deployment for the company EU wide.
They hold a firm commitment towards excellence in Technology and as such aren’t afraid to hire people who are smarter than them! They’re looking for individuals who don’t cut corners, have a strong grasp of the fundamentals and are receptive to continue learning and delivering high-quality code.
About the role
They are seeking passionate Python Developers whose primary focus will be to:
- Become an expert in all areas of python products in our application portfolio
- Work closely with the Senior Technical Staff, and collaborate strongly with other members of the development team
- To grow with the organisation as the company continues its rapid growth
- To showcase your backend knowledge with opportunities to develop innovative technology solutions
- Mentor other developers within the business
- Python and SQL experience.
- Full understanding of Django or Flask, MySQL, PostGres, SQLAlchemy, REST API, Git, TDD / Unit testing
- Comfortable working in a SCRUM environment
- Any frontend technologies like Angular, React, Ember etc would be advantageous
*** It’s important to note my client isn’t looking for a specific amount of experience what’s important is the quality of your code and your grasp of the fundamental principles of computer science - so please feel to apply regardless of career level
Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent industry experience (not essential)
- Very established business with a worldwide presence, you’re presented with the opportunity to be at the forefront of best practice development implementation as the company continues to grow.
- Excellent culture, the company is full of dynamic technology enthusiasts who constantly run Lab days testing new products