SF Group are looking for Account Managers to work for a well known Telecommunications business based in B16. This position is due to expansion within the business and is a great environment to work within. The salary on offer is £18,000 and there will be a Maths/English test at the interview. Your role will be to develop new business and retain and increase business.
- To market the full range of products and services by proactive outbound calling of the database to previous Customers with the objective to win them back
- To up sell and cross sell the full range of products and services whilst building strong customer relationships and improving customer satisfaction ratings
- To explore all opportunities for new business in existing SME accounts, whilst maintaining current income stream
- To create and book Field Sales appointments where appropriate, ensuring full notes and preparation are passed to the person attending the appointment
- To ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly, speedily, and passed to the admin team without delay
- To meet/exceed all weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be able to handle objections
- Have at least 12 months B2B experience
- Be IT literate
- Have good grammar and spelling
- Be well presented
Interviews will be 2 stage with aptitude and personality tests along with a "get to know you" interview.
This role has fantastic hours of 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday and 20 days holiday, with uncapped commission with OTE in your first year of £25,000 plus. Please apply via the website.