Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst
Contract: Permanent / full time
Salary: £20-25k pa + benefits
Provide second line support for Oracle Retail System, Nisa’s Order Capture System (OCS), Setup and support of seasonal ordering sites. Manging prioritisation of support case’s and enhancement delivery from development to delivery.
Key Result Areas:
• Ensure key systems are available meeting agreed SLA’s
• Seasonal ordering sites delivered to agreed dates
• Management of Helpdesk call list within SLA
• Production of monthly support metrics
• Maintenance of availability of key system is instrumental in ensuring Nisa can operate effectively and give the membership confidence they can interact with Nisa at a time to suit them.
• Management of the support and enhancement roadmap, working with 3rd party suppliers, the testing team and internal users to ensure changes requests and bug fixes are tested effectively and delivered in lines with business priorities whilst ensuring this doesn’t impact overall systems availability.
• Creation of the seasonal sites through working with Marketing and Trading colleges will ensure Nisa maximise the sales opportunity these events offer, and ensure the membership can compete with their competitors.
• Effecive management of the Helpdesk call lists ensuring the expectations of the membership and our colleagues are met and ideally exceeded. This could be through answering questions, developing the knowledge others and where necessary raising support calls with 3rd parties to resolve issues.
• Generation of management reporting metrics, covering OCS, RMS and WMS activities,
• Engaged in Key Stakeholder meetings, ensuring key business priorities and changes are acknowledged and prioritised accordingly within the overall plan.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience of web based systems.
• Basic SQL experience.
• Experience of Fogbuz other bug tracking systems.
• Knowledge of Oracle Retail.
• Proficient in MS Excel and Word, and PowerPoint
Skills & Behaviours:
• Attention to detail
• Team Player
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to articulate technical issues
• Manage time effetely between multiple competing tasks
• Able to listen, interpret, understand and document requirements
• One Team - working brilliantly together
• Easy to do Business with - keeping things simple
• Invested in our People - supporting our colleagues to be the best they can be
• Trusted Partner - doing what we say we will
• Forward Thinking - planning ahead and maximising our opportunities
• Honesty & Integrity - treating each other fairly with dignity and respect
This Job Description describes key areas of the post but is not exhaustive. The Job Description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
In order to be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' below.