Finance and Contract Support
As the Finance and Contract Support for this Real Estate and Property company you will be taking ownership of the P&L for a specific site. You will also be providing exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business, an opportunity to develop and enhance skills in order to progress and be part of a succession plan.
The client is one of the largest Real Estate and Property companies in the UK with sites all over London.
As the Finance and Contract Support your duties will include:
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly WebQuote and WIP meetings
- Review and raise WebQuotes in a timely manner
- Raise accurate purchase orders for Sub-Contractor call outs, materials/non-chargeable materials and extra works, maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Send weekly WIP chases ensuring prompt, detailed responses from the team and updates are documented.
- Regularly review and process sub-contractor invoices via the Invoice Pool, documenting queries.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) weekly in line with contract plan, meeting monthly forecast at the correct margin.
- Run and review P&Ls monthly and influence P&L result.
- Complete weekly BU Financial Report in a timely manner and high standard
- Ownership, monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Maintain records
- Collate, review and process time-sheets and expenses weekly, including overtime tracker to high accuracy.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Participate in putting together monthly Contract Review.
- Issue orders for call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
As the Finance and Contract Support you will be:
- Able to work in a structured way
- Able to show attention to detail
- Be able to provide a good customer service
- Have an understanding of Finance
£21,000 - £24,000 + Study Support