We have a bright new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an award-winning architectural firm based in London on a permanent basis. Our client has a wide-ranging portfolio and has worked on high-end residential developments to boutique restaurants. The intimate nature of the firm ensure all design ideas are focused and being heard. Working closely with clients, our client ensures needs are not only met, but exceeded. This would be the perfect opportunity for applicants seeking to use their knowledge and design experience to contribute to a focused architectural practice.
The selected candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing a number of individual projects from start to finish
- Overseeing a small design team
- Produce flawlessly drawn information at all stages of the design process
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
Skills that would be essential to a successful candidate include:
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Prior experience of job running would be a strong advantage
- Excellent technical and creative ability
- Fluent ability to use Vectorworks
- Impeccable people skills
- Strong capability of leading a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations, e.g. ARB and/or RIBA
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12189 HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.