Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career?
Do you have a corporate edge, but enjoy working in a small team?
Do you enjoy getting involved in design and have experience using InDesign?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions you will be very excited about this opportunity!
Office Angels Guildford are delighted to be recruiting for an award winning, International business based just outside of central Guildford. This role has come about due to rapid growth in their UK market and will be a standalone marketing position. You will liaise daily with the Sales Manager ensuring that the marketing strategy is delivered and in return will benefit from various benefits including:
** Company Pension ** 25 days holiday ** Summer social events ** Christmas shut down **
As Marketing Assistant every day will be different and you will need to work autonomously and creatively to manage the following responsibilities:
- Concept and design of Leaflets, banners and any marketing tools
- Provide graphical support for websites and social media
- Creating content for email marketing and coordinating the email blast
- Coordinating graphics, contents and messages for trade shows
- Creating/Improving a consistent corporate and brand identity for the company
- Preparing design files for production
- Helping out with publicity initiatives, press releases and media relations
You will also get the opportunity to travel (all expenses paid of course) around twice a year to represent the company at trade shows.
To be successful in this role you will need previous marketing experience and have strong knowledge of the Abode Suite. In addition to this you will:
- Be a qualified Marketing Professional
- Ideally have some exposure to CAD
- Demonstrate excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
We will be holding initial interviews week commencing the 19th June with the view for you to interview with our client at the beginning of July.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced Recruitment Consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 3/5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.