£29,000 to £33,000 dependant on experience
37 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
My client, a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation who provides essential through-life support to the Royal Navy's Surface Fleet and Submarine Fleet are currently recruiting a Project Engineer.
- The primary purpose of the role is to assist the Project Manager with the delivery of the contract within time, cost and quality constraints. This will be achieved by providing monitoring, control and performance reporting within the project.
- The post holder will also be responsible for the line management of an Assistant Project Support Officer.
- Proven experience and track record with complex projects.
- A working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Information Management System(s) e.g. Primavera and IFS.
- Good working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Project and Word).
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think logically.
- Ability to communicate and work with stakeholders of all levels across the business.
What can we offer you:
- Excellent job security
- Pension scheme with up to 8% employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Professional subscription support
- Occupational Health services
- Career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our award winning Investors in People Gold award Learning & Development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on or at .