Finance Officer / Credit Controller
Finance Officer - Sales Ledger - Primary focus on Credit Control - £12,923 Pro rata £21,000 (FTE)
Part time - 24 hours 3 days per week. We can be flexible on days
Based in Head office in Christchurch
Autism Wessex is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Officer to join our busy finance team.
The role will include raising Sales Ledger Invoices on a monthly and quarterly basis; you will be responsible for collecting and chasing debt from a range of clients and liaising with departments to sort out any queries relating to invoices
What we would like from you
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be confident in being able to manage your own time effectively and work to deadlines
- Previous experience of Green tree preferred
- Good excel skills required
- The confidence when collecting debt via phone or meetings
- Excellent spoken/written communication and interpersonal skills
What we would give you in return
- Competitive Salary
- A fully comprehensive training package
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays which increases by 1 day each year of service, up to 33 days. (pro rata for PT employees)
- Ongoing personal development including regular one to ones with your line manager.
Autism Wessex is committed to safeguarding the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS and 2 satisfactory employment references.
Closing date: 25th June 2017