Tax & Financial Accounting Manager
Our client, a leading engineering organisation experiencing rapid growth, are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Financial & Tax Accounting Manager
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory accounts including multiple entities of the business.
* While creating the statutory accounts you will also conduct all audit work for the overseas parent company and liaise with both external and internal auditors
* Preparation of all corporate tax returns while working closely with divisions overseas to help develop a new global tax strategy
* Reporting under both FRS102 & Local GAAP you will manage all corporation tax queries/issues and help determine tax and regulatory implications
You will have the following skill set
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Extensive exposure to preparation of Statutory accounts & corporation tax
* FRS102/UK GAAP
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong technical accounting background
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of extra benefits there is a real opportunity for career development and for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share
Please quote 40923 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.