Accounts Assistant Hospitality
Our client, an Internationally recognised multi-site Leisure business are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join them in their Central London HQ.
This role will ideally be suited to someone with previous leisure and hospitality background who can adopt a hands on approach and problem solving attitude. This is initially a 3 month contract, with the possibility to extend, whilst the team undergoes a period of growth and restructuring.
- Assist the accounts supervisor to carry out invoice posting, correcting coding & approval
- Review credit card & cash expense reports; to ensure that all expenses claimed are in accordance with the company policy
- Process the petty cash forms/claims; to ensure they are appropriately coded, check the receipts to the form and ensure the forms cast correctly
- Assist the accounts supervisor with the monthly rechargeables; to scan supporting documentation on the network in preparation for the month end intercompany debit notes
- Monitor the costs of the project developments expenses; to update monthly the development report
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for corporate entities
- Assist in preparing financial reports, budget, forecasts and other reports for the corporate entities as required
- Ensure all deadlines are accurately completed within the specified
- Previous Finance experience in a Hospitality environment beneficial
- Proactive and adaptable approach
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and SUN systems
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping