Communications Manager PR & IR
Unique opportunity for a broad Communications Manager with experience in PR & IR to join a leading Biotechnology & Pharma research business in West London.
Leading Biotechnology & Pharma research business in West London.
As the Communications Manager you will drive & implement corporate communications and investor relations activities & update and maintain the Company website content, social media and internal communication.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop, agree and implement an integrated communication plan that disseminates consistent messages to members of the public (eg investment community and media) as well as employees
- Develop and coordinate PR and IR materials
- Integrate key messages into corporate communications and investor relations material
- Manage corporate website and social media presence
- Generate fresh story ideas, copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications
- Research media coverage and industry trends and compile media monitoring reports
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific corporate communications, events and investor relations projects
- Maintain relationships with media, buy side and sell side contacts
- Ensure company is represented at relevant conferences and manage the associated PR
- Manage relationship with financial PR agency
- Managing disclosures compliant with AIM regulations
Degree qualified, preferably in a science or biotechnology subject. Subsequent marketing or PR qualification highly desirable.
Minimum 4 years in PR / IR ideally in the sector - could be in house in larger Pharma or possibly in an agency working in the sector.
Experience interfacing with the City highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong networking and public engagement skills
- Sound presenter
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Highly competent in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
- Event organisation experience and graphic design skills would be a bonus
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate in London.