My client based in Newport is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. The role will involve building relationships with clients and the preparation of statutory financial statements for audit exempt limited companies.
You MUST have a minimum of 2 years practice experience to be considered for the role
- Preparation and completion of Limited Company accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns under different VAT schemes
- Dealing with ad hoc queries raised by clients
- Ability to reconcile all control accounts
- Understanding of Companies Act disclosures for Financial Statements
- AAT Qualified or ACCA part-qualified
- At least 2 years' experience in an accountancy organisation
- Experience with Sage Line 50 and other products
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook
- Ability to deal with tasks on a timely basis
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Ability to perform well working in a team environment and able to perform well as an individual
The company offer subsidised central parking, 28 days holiday, pension after 6 months and career progression.
Excellent work environment and friendly company culture.