Building Surveyor - Residential - Maintenance - Croydon/London
An excellent opportunity to work for an established property management company providing a professional surveying services across a residential and commercial portfolio.
Duties will include ensuring an appropriate programme for major works is implemented and maintained; preparation of specifications for major repairs and re-decorations to properties and liaising with tenants and leaseholders.
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- Suitably qualified - professionally and/or through experience (MCIOB/MRICS)
- Previous experience working in a similar positions; must be fully conversant with requirements of Landlord & Tenant Acts, Housing Acts, Health & Safety Regulations, Building Regulations.
- Car owner with clean driving license
- £40,000 - £42,000 per annum + benefits
- Interest free car loan
- Pension matched to 10%
- Holiday + additional company perks
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your updated CV and quoting the reference: TMu1274833 or contact me on .