Technical Support Officer
Technical Support Executive, £17.5k-£18k
Corus Consultancy are looking for a 1st / 2nd line Technical Support Executive for our client in South West London. This is a permanent position with an immediate start working with a leading technology company.
What you will be doing
The 1st / 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer is a natural problem solver who is able work patiently and efficiently with hundreds of their customers. The role will involve supporting both technical and non-technical end users. You will be part of the Client Services team, who support and train their clients.
- Provide 1st and 2nd Line technical support
- Resolve a minimum of 60 candidate queries a day Investigate and escalate issues with the client interface
- Identify changes that would improve the candidate experience and reduce queries.
Key skills & experience
You will have some experience in customer service and enjoy resolving people's problems. You are looking to hone your technical skill-set and build on your customer-facing experience.
This role would suit someone with a demonstrable interest in IT. This can be demonstrated via qualifications taken or through evidence of technology/IT activities outside of education. You will need:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Possess excellent written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Strong team working skills
- Passionate about technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook.
- 1-2 years experience in Customer service / support.
Salary for this position is £17.5k - £18k
You will be provided with training and will be able to build a career within an Technology company. You will have the opportunity to progress to client Support Executive and 2nd Line Support Executive Client Systems Analyst in the future.
If you are organised, aspire to become an expert in end user technical support and are excellent at customer service, then please apply now.