Duty Manager - London
We are looking for a talented and experienced Duty Manager to join our brilliant team within this prestigious corporate contract, based in the heart of London. We are looking for someone who is an exceptional team manager, and who can help further enhance our food offer working alongside the management team.Package description
Up to £29,124
Monday - Friday only!
Lots of development and training!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Manage a team of up to 35 people
- Responsible for all relevant areas ensuring service and standards are maintained to a high standard
- Regularly meet with the team to ensure all changes and relevant information is passed on
- Assist line manager with supporting, training, coaching and developing the team.
- Create and maintain a relationship with customers
- Develop and maintain relationship with key clients through attending regular meetings and keeping clients up to date with any relevant information
- Manage appropriately any customer feedback and complaints to ensure positive outcomes are reached
- Use feedback to activate improvements where necessary
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Experience within catering and service delivery
- Knowledge of food preparation and standards required
- A strong leader, with bags of enthusiasm
- Passion for food and customer service
- Management experience within a similar environment
- An adaptable individual who can communicate at all levels
- Very organised and enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- A 'Can do' attitude
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER