CUPE International is an Accredited Project, Programme and Portfolio Management Training and Consultancy Organisation based in Bournemouth. CUPE has a large International client base and 14 Affiliates in worldwide locations ranging from Europe to Africa. We offer training worldwide in all Project, Programme and Portfolio Best Practice methods such as PRINCE2®, MSP® and MoP®. We also offer a wide range of Consultancy Services including maturity audits and outsourcing solutions for corporate clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in the full-time role of Finance and Accreditation Assistant.
The role has areas of responsibility as shown below and each area has procedures to support the activities. As a small team, all team members are expected to be flexible and willing to undertake duties outside their role description where appropriate, if they have the skills to do so. A can-do attitude is a pre-requisite. The individual needs to be able to prioritise their own workload and work under their own initiative as well as part of a team. In this busy role a highly organised approach is needed. Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and good communication skills are all core requirements.
- Creating invoices to send to customers using SAGE 50 Accounts Professional
- Checking incoming invoices against POs and entering them on the SAGE system
- Credit control including remittances, reminders and follow up to receive monies owed
- Credit card reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Create reports from SAGE 50 Accounts Professional as requested
- Maintain Accreditation for all subjects, Organisational Accreditation for Exam Institutes and ISO
- To liaise with Trainers and Exam Institutes to maintain accreditation
- Processing Trainer and Invigilator Applications
- Maintain records of Trainer, Invigilator and Organisational Accreditation due dates and requirements
- List and co-ordinate actions relating to Accreditations, ensuring all actions have been undertaken
- Sales and administration support as required including processing bookings and exam results administration
- To ensure the company standards are implemented and upheld
- To ensure excellent customer service, while maintaining a commercial approach
- To ensure compliance with ISO procedures
- To support the Financial Controller and Operations and Partnerships Manager to carry out their duties
- To undertake any other reasonable duties requested by the Management team or other team members
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 09.00-17.30
Closing date 30th June 2017