Our client, a leading Global energy company, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their dynamic, rapidly expanding head office team based in fantastic Central London office with excellent transport links.
Managing the marketing and creative team you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing all marketing activity, delivering B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels and commanding ownership of multiple projects from inception to completion.
We are looking for a strategic and creative thinker with drive, passion for innovation and the ability to lead and inspire a team. You will be able to demonstrate strong B2B marketing experience and have a track record of delivering and measuring results. A good knowledge of digital marketing channels as well as more traditional approaches such as trade press and telemarketing is essential for this role and you will have experience within and an in depth knowledge of the Energy industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B Marketer to really make their mark as part of a highly reputable organisation which is widely recognised for its excellent culture and opportunities for career development.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Manage the B2B project planning
- Prioritising and monitoring performance of key campaigns
- Providing leadership for the marketing and creative team
- Deliver agreed marketing objectives
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders (B2B sales teams, digital etc.)
- Command ownership for multiple projects from inception to completion
Personal specification for the Marketing Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience within B2B Marketing
- Experience within Energy and a strong working knowledge of this industry
- Strong track record of delivering and measuring results
- Experience of inbound and outbound demand generation within digital
- Experience of traditional marketing approaches such as events, trade press and telemarketing
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and senior managers
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.