Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer (Fixed Term Contract / Maternity Cover)
To start ASAP
£35-45k (possibly more)
An experienced & technically capable integrated senior graphic designer to manage a small in-house graphic design team.
Reports to the Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for a strong academic background and Graphic Design graduate.
Requires a minimum of 8-10 years’ post-graduate work experience, a number of which being preferably in-house, but agency experience is welcome too.
Reports to the Marketing Manager & oversees the flow / quality of work through the graphic design team.
•A strong understanding of the print production process, responsible for ensuring all pre-press processes have been checked and also approving print ready artwork
• Mentor and support 2x graphic designers within the team
• Manage multiple design projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Designing all marketing collateral including brochures, POS and packaging for all company brands
• Strong print design and layout experience particularly working with large brochures / catalogues
• Working with major national accounts to deliver design projects, including marketing materials, POS and packaging design
• In-depth brand experience - implementation of brand guidelines, working with Marketing Manager to ensure all graphic work leaving the marketing department meets the brief & adheres to company brand guidelines
• Photography retouching
• Managing and maintaining all brand product databases
• Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of all 4 company websites via their CMS and also updates to back end code as and when required
• Designing and coding marketing emails (HTML & CSS). Setting up and managing email campaigns
• Managing the company email databases - segmenting the data as appropriate for various campaigns
• Working with the external agency to ensure websites are functioning correctly and to implement any improvements
• Designing landing pages for website as and when required
• Implementing the SEO strategy across all brands and producing bi-monthly reports analysing the SEO development
• Experience of working with video editing software to create company product videos via Adobe Premier
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience of design & man-managing a small team
• Have thorough understanding and experience Adobe Creative Cloud Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and ideally Premier
• Excellent print production knowledge and experience
• Experience of working with CMS including Wordpress
• Knowledge of MailChimp or a similar ESP
• Strong understanding of Excel
• Experience of working with online FTP sites
• Good understanding of HTML and CSS coding
• Knowledge of online creative design, good understanding of UX design.
• Knowledge and experience of implementing SEO
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
Moxie and Mettle Limited specialise in Marketing, PR, Creative, Digital and Office Recruitment. We work on both agency and client side roles, encompassing all spectrums of the creative markets including Advertising, Branding, Design, Digital, DM / CRM, Experiential, Integrated, Market Research, Promotional Marketing & Public Relations.