Senior Associate - Property Research
Senior Associate - Property Research - Our Client is a large Real Estate Investment firm and one of Europe's leading Property Investment firms with a global presence. As the company continues to expand, they are looking to take on a Senior Associate Property Researcher to join their UK team and to focus on key parts of the UK as well as international property markets across both direct and indirect markets.
The Role will involve the following:
- Providing recommendations on the strategies for Real Estate client funds.
- Developing new ideas, methodologies, processes and products to aid the performance of client funds.
- Assisting in the performance measurement work of Portfolio Analysis.
- Assembling and interpreting national, regional and local economic and property market information to create views about rental growth, pricing and prospective total returns for property markets in the UK and Europe.
- Assisting in the construction of the FAIRVAL Handbook (local-level market assumptions and forecasts for use in the company's proprietary system FAIRVAL which assesses value in property investments).
- Writing reports to support the views held on rental growth and prospective returns.
- Analysing Fund positioning and strategy, by managing the Effects Fund Strategy system, liaising with Fund Managers and Portfolio analysis
- Producing reports and presentations giving client funds advice.
- Producing research papers and presentations for public/external consumption to help sales and marketing efforts.
- Completing ad-hoc queries and research projects.
The Person: You will ideally possess a degree in Economics or similar, although due consideration will be given to those graduates with proven experience working in an environment which requires economic or analytical skills. You will also have experience of working in a research role and possess tangible property / real estate experience and be able to communicate effectively on all levels including written and verbal.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.