Do you have experience working in a call centre environment and enjoy customer service, sales, and meeting targets, then this could be the job for you? Our client is looking for 3 Insurance Consultants’ to join their expanding team.
Our client is a young, innovative, and fast-growing organisation, offering a range of specialist services and products to the lettings market.
The main purpose of the role is to sell or renew insurance policies directly to clients through inbound/outbound calling. Whilst meeting/exceeding sales targets.
As an Insurance Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Handle high volume of inbound/outbound calls and record the results of all leads and customer interaction as required.
- Sell or renew insurance directly with the client
- Meet and exceed individual targets
- Ensuring high level of Customer service
- Keep up to date with products and pricing to ensure correct information is given to the client
- Attend and actively participate in your team meetings; on current issues
- Accurately deal with any administration, payments, and midterm adjustments
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your expertise and skill sets
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Consultant will:
- Have experience working with insurance products, desirable but not essential
- Have worked within a customer service, sales, call centre, with a responsibility for working towards an individual and team target.
- Excellent communication skills whether by phone or in writing
- Computer literate
The working hours are Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730 with an hour for lunch. Salary to start will be £16,500 after probationary period to £17,000 to £17,500 dependant on experience, if you meet targets you could be earning up to £26,500.
Please note that if you submit an application, it will be personally reviewed by the consultant responsible for this role. We generally receive a high volume of CVs and aim to respond to everyone.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.