CRM ManagerLondon £35k + bonus
I am recruiting for an expanding Sports Betting and Online Casino company in London, really looking to hire a seasoned iGaming professional to join the CRM team.
This role is a very important one for the business and we would be looking for an ambitious person who has a passion and expertise in CRM specifically and is well adept at performing both the operational and strategic elements of customer retention.
You will be the main driver in bringing to life our Sportsbook & Casino products and services for our customers. You will be solely responsible for managing a full range of communications sent to our customers ensuring we connect with each and every one on a personal level.
As our CRM manager, you will be responsible for executing communication plans in a timely manner, within budget and aligned with a mutually agreed strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge / Passion of online sports betting and casino products
- Previous experience of CRM and Promotions
- Committed, driven and ambitious
- A huge passion and interest for the gaming industry
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledge of CRM and reporting software such as Intercom and Tableau would also be an advantage
- Experience in email marketing tools and campaign management tools is an advantage
- Delivering impactful, clear communications to the customer that are relevant to their needs and lifecycle, whilst meeting or regulatory/compliance commitments
- Being responsible for delivering CRM communication plans on time, on brief and within budget
- Ownership of customer communications - ensure they are up to date and reflect changes to our products and key seasonal events
- Owning customer communications - ensuring that they are up to date and have a seamless customer journey
- Collaborating with Campaign Management, Email team, Foreign Language and Customer Service teams and publishing to develop campaigns.
- Support product initiatives and product/service roll outs
- Ensure campaigns deliver value and are built so that they can be measured against targets.
- An understanding of how to help to achieve targets defined in the customer model
- Publishing of regular reports on email, inbox, SMS, push KPIs based on opens, CTR, unsubscribes.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.