Our client, a leading Residential and Commercial Heating Solutions company is currently looking to hire an experienced Gas Engineer to start work for them in and around the M25 area.
This company specialises in providing integrated communal heating solutions - from initial survey to system design, product supply, ongoing trouble-free maintenance and a comprehensive support package including; energy metering, billing and a revenue management service.
Having been in the business for over 14 years, gaining experience in the communal and district heating market, they have been involved in design and supply of equipment for many projects for both private and social housing schemes. Their range of heat interface units are designed and developed internally and manufactured in their own production facilities.
This is a varied role with duties to include domestic boiler servicing, right through to commercial plant room breakdowns for various manufacturers.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out repairs by fault finding on domestic and commercial boilers
- Complete thorough annual services for gas safety certificates for both domestic and commercial clients
- Keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used, and to ensure you paperwork arrives at the main office every other day
- Identify, from inspections, materials required to carry out repairs or installations to the required standard
- Undertake all work in accordance with Health & Safety policy statements and safe working practices
- Manage and control and be responsible for a stock of mateirals heald within a van supplied by the client
- Participate in out-of-hours emergency call out standby on a rota basis
Suitable applicants must be Gas-Certified for the domestic and commercial sectors. A valid CSCS card and Gas Cookers, Fires and LPG endorsements are desirable but not essential.
This is a permanent position that is due to start immediately. Successful candidates will receive a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum along with 25 days holiday, a company van and a fuel card. Overtime pay is also available.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Workstream's Bicester head office on (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Workstream welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates. We regret, however, that we are unable to offer employment to anyone without documented proof of their right to live and work in the EU/EEA.