Account Manager, Perm, Central Norwich, £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
R13 recruitment are partnering a Marketing Solutions organisation in their search for an experienced Account Manager. This role has become available due to continued company growth and success. The main purpose of your role will be to work closely alongside a team of technical support staff, and to manage client relationships. You will have a passion for Marketing Account Management.
Duties to include:
- Client liaison over the telephone and attending occasional face to face meetings.
- Delivering monthly reports to clients which showcase the results of their marketing spend.
- Managing and briefing sub-contracted freelancers including coders, admin support and designers.
- Carrying out research for content marketing on behalf of clients.
- Social media management.
- Writing direct-response sales copy for clients.
- Measurement of marketing activity including website conversions, cost-per-sale etc.
- Recognising innovative marketing techniques and integrating them into client campaigns.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Account Management position.
- Solid experience of using CRM systems.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence to present in front of clients across all levels of the business.
- Competent with MS Office programmes including Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing concepts.
- Ability to analyse reports and deliver constructive feedback to clients.
You will benefit from on-going training and development opportunities to ensure you are fully proficient with new and upcoming techniques. This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of £25,000 - £28,000 DOE plus a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.