Accounts Senior - GAR/12207
My client is looking for strong Accountants with a real commercial mind to join their growing business. If you are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ practice experience you should consider this role.
You will already be able to lead multiple tasks and projects at a time, establish priorities and own deliverables end to end. You need to work with minimal instruction and oversight. In turn, they will trust you to be a spokesperson for the work you do in their team and ask you to actively collaborate with other team members.
Leaning on your finance and accounting background you will interact closely with their business partners to ensure business targets are met on critical metrics such as costs, timings and efficiency of how they deliver their work in localization.
• Preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, covering operational metrics
• Variance, trend and root cause analyses to uncover key underlying operational issues
• Month end accruals, Financial Statistics and invoicing
• Reconciliation of systems data and maintaining accurate reporting data through liaising with other business partners
• Assist in the Quarterly Forecasting while providing monthly insights into Forecast variances with commentary on the results
• Calculation of monthly savings and internal efficiencies
• Active in identifying and implementing process improvements that increase accuracy and efficiency within the team
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners
Required Knowledge and Experience
• At least 3 years of experience in an analytical or accounting role
• Outstanding analytical skills and possess the skills to identify and communicate trends and patterns in data
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Solid decision-making ability and ability to work independently
• Ability to collaborate and influence (managers and above)
Salary dependent on experience