Salary: £29000 - 32,000 basic salary
My client is a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Plumber, to be responsible for carrying out commercial plumbing and drainage maintenance and monitoring works on health centres and clinics in Chelmsford & surrounding areas.
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
- Duties to include electrical fault finding, control panel maintenance, , rewiring, new sockets, ballasts/lighting & circuits.
- General mechanical duties; AHUs, FCUs, basic pumps & motors.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- To attend relevant team meetings, toolbox talks & training as required.
- To ensure personnel under your control work efficiently & maintain required standards.
- To ensure compliance with Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental standards.
- Previous experience within this type of commercial plumbing, drainage and mechanical building services role.
- Adaptable building services skills to include commercial plumbing maintenance and reactive repairs on hot and cold water systems, calorifiers, point of use water heaters, booster sets, tanks, drainage and sanitary ware and associated fitments. Where required, maintenance to HVAC systems will be included
- Knowledge and experience in carrying out PPM, fault diagnostics and rectification on FCU's, booster sets, pumps, calorifiers, cooling towers and associated systems.
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade.
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres
- Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus