Senior Marketing Executive
A new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, creative and experienced B2B marketing professional to join a fast-growing, highly successful team. Based a short train journey from Clapham/Wimbledon, my client is looking for someone to take responsibility for planning and executing multi-channel marketing activities including email, social media, events, PR and website. You will already have good experience of integrated marketing campaign management as well as knowledge of marketing automation and lead nurturing principles and account based marketing (desirable).
- Create, test, deploy and review marketing campaigns to deliver maximum ROI
- Work closely with internal teams, including sales and product, to define and communicate customer propositions
- Create sales stories and leading with sales enablement initiatives
- Brief and manage media and creative agencies
- Copywriting, using best practice, ensuring messaging is consistent and accurate and promoting the benefits of our propositions
- Track all marketing campaigns using analytics to evaluate ROI, optimise campaigns and formulate future plans.
- Work with specialist teams to ensure that content is optimised for major search engines, pay per click campaigns are effective, and social media is utilised
- Communicate with key stakeholder groups, informing them of progress and results
- Degree or marketing qualification
- Proven B2B marketing experience of at least 2 years
- Ambitious, tenacious and passionate about marketing
- Creative, pro-active and keen to learn
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Articulate and confident communicator, both written and oral
In return my client offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement, flexible working hours and genuine long term career opportunities.