Account Manager, Tenders, Contracts, Bids
£20K+, Performance Bonus, Additional Company Benefits
- A newly created position; a varied role as part of an expanding organisation.
- The role will be split between account managing existing clients and assisting with the tender/bid submission for larger contracts by providing strong administrative support.
- Ensuring all proposal documentation is prepared and submitted by defined deadlines.
- Coordinating with internal teams to develop and deliver successful submissions and bids.
- Preparing status reports.
- Responding to Clients enquiries ensuring a first class customer service.
- Utilising feedback to contribute to the development of a wining strategy.
- Previous Account Management/ Customer service experience essential
- Knowledge of tenders/bids/contracts/service level agreements highly desirable
- Experience with Request For Information and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire documents highly beneficial.
- Confident writing skills with a good command of English Grammar
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- May suit a Business/Marketing graduate or similar.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- An established vibrant organisation.
- A role that promises no two days will be the same.
- Opportunities for personal career development.
- A newly renovated modern office in idyllic location.
- Performance Scheme + additional benefits
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.