Drupal Developer 7/8, Symfony, Object Orientated, GIT, Jenkins
A great opportunity for an experienced Drupal Developer to play a pivotal role in developing, delivering and supporting leading edge web technology platforms and web applications for this world leading medical research agency based in Central London. Salary: £40k to £50k depending on experience and excellent Benefits.
We are looking for a Drupal 7/8 Developer responsible for front-end development and Drupal theming/views with back-end/module development knowledge.
Your role as the Drupal Web Developer will include:
The development of a new external website which will be built in Drupal 8 with Symfony.
Being involved in all stages of the design and development process, testing and support of the new website and existing web solutions.
Help standardize and improve quality control and processes and ensuring they are enforced.
You will have the following technical expertise:
Solid background in Drupal 7 and familiar / exposure with Drupal 8 and Symfony is essential
- Conducting automated testing using PHPUnit, Behat, Selenium and automated deployment and continuous integration using Jenkins
- A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems and experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
This opportunity would suit someone who is coming from a digital agency environment and wants to move up to Drupal 8 and has an Object Orientated background.
In return, you can expect to receive a competitive salary, a structured career development programme and excellent benefits:
- 31 days' annual leave (includes 3 annual privilege days) plus 8 days' bank holidays
- Contribution Pension
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Eating Out & Technology discount vouchers and much more
- Childcare Vouchers
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for an environment that gives you the opportunity to work in a wider scope, where working with the latest web technologies is the norm? Apply today in complete confidence or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.