AAT Studier / AAT Qualified
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Full Time AAT Studier or AAT Qualified/Semi Senior for a very successful accountancy firm based in King's Lynn.
This well-established and successful firm of Accountants is seeking an all-round AAT Qualified/Studier Accountant for a General Practice role.
The role includes
· Accounts preparation for limited companies and owner managed businesses
· Working on a portfolio of clients
· To work on businesses management and year end accounts.
· To assist on tax work, taxation computations and returns as required.
· Working at clients premises on an ad hoc basis to produce account.
Successful candidates will be Qualified AAT or AAT Studier with post-qualification experience in a practice environment. Clear communication skills and organisation will be expected since this is a client facing role as well as a proactive nature to support Senior Accountants and Managers.
As a successful and progressive accountancy firm, this firm will be offering the individual generous starting salary, excellent benefits package as well as study support and career progression into a manager position.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and public practice recruitment agency specialising in Essex, East Anglia, Cambridge and London.