Personal Tax Director
Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Personal Tax Director for a growing accountancy firm based in Central London. The firm also have offices in around Essex and East Anglia which are also continuing to grow.
This is a key role which will strategically and operationally manage the Personal Tax Team helping to develop the firm’s business in tax. Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of all personal tax compliance work across the firm.
- Lead, manage and develop the tax team and individuals based across the two locations.
- Further develop and implement appropriate working practices across the team.
- Manage all the personal tax compliance issues of the firm’s clients.
- Support business development work for the tax department and the wider firm.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ATT and CTA Senior Manager or Head of Personal Tax, ideally from a medium sized/Top 100 Accountancy firm. You will need to be a self-starter with an excellent track record in your current firm. You will also be seen as a 'safe pair of hands’ with the ability to manage a large team of varied personalities. Most important is your personality and drive to want to develop the Personal Tax Team and implement new systems and ways of working filtered down from the Partners.
Rutherford Briant are the leading, quality driven accountancy and tax specialists across London, Essex, East Anglia and Cambridgeshire.