Insurance Data Analyst - Enfield/City of London - £35k - £40k
- Production of month end triangles from MS Excel
- Production of monthly agent stats from SQL server reports and MS Excel
- Writing simple to intermediate SQL queries for Underwriting and Claims reports - training provided
- Assisting with Solvency 2 templates and reporting
- Preparation of Reinsurance Renewal Packs
- Other ad hoc reports to management using MS Excel and data dumps from SQL database
Skills and Attributes
- First class degree essential
- Experience within the Insurance Sector
- Ability to work in Enfield and Central London
- Study benefits
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.