Kitchen Assistant Manager - London - Healthy fast-food chain
Who are we?
Pure is a very successful and fast-growing group of healthy, fast-food restaurants across Central London. Our menu focuses on fresh, natural and delicious food and drink.
With eleven sites already open, Pure has recently received significant investment to double in size over the next few years. We already have a team of 200+ people feeding over 50,000 Londoners every week either in-store or via our delivery service and we are looking for the very best people to join our growing team.
Who are we looking for?
Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for an experienced Production Assistant Manager who will share Pure values and passion for delicious food. This is an amazing career opportunity for those with a general enthusiasm for food and ability to input into creating new dishes & developing menus.
Who is Pure Production Assistant Manager?
The ideal candidate to this role will be:
- Super organized
- With the ability to stay calm and overcome any food production problems
- With great attention to cleanliness, and food & hygiene safety practices
- With the ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions when needed
What do you need to do?
The majority of our food is prepared in our kitchen. You’ll organize and manage the work of Pure kitchen staff, decide which tasks need to be done and share these among the team. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Making sure food is of the right quality and that everyone in the kitchen is following the recipe cards
- Managing kitchen team to make sure they are making the production with the same consistency, quality and efficiency
- Managing shop stock
- Ordering food from suppliers
- Controlling a budget and keeping accurate kitchen records
- Managing health and hygiene procedures
What do we offer?
- Salary: from £19,000 to £26,000 pa (+bonus)
- Your annual salary will depend on your experience and the shop floor category you end up managing (some of our team are 15 people and some are 40 people)
- You will be eligible to quarterly paid bonus of up to 25% of your total package
What are the other benefits of working at Pure?
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Annual travel loan
- 42.5 hours full-time, permanent contract
- 5 working days
- Free food & drink when working
- 28 days of holidays (with an extra half day for each year of service)
- Anniversary vouchers
- Pure parties
- 50% discount at all Pure stores for you and your friends
If you are motivated and looking for a company where you can grow and develop your career then send us your CV today!
During your fist interview, you will meet our Head of People and members of the Pure team to get a chance to fully understand our brand.
Hoping to hear back from you soon!